Sunday, February 28, 2016

Promo: VIKTOR-Heart of Her King by Julia Mills (Kings of the Blood #1)

Viktor - tour header
WLK synopsis
Three millennium brought the Supreme Commander to this place at this time to meet the one woman who can save not only his soul but his very existence. 

Too many days pondering her life. Too many nights dreaming of the nameless, faceless man who makes her feel things she never thought possible. 

One has a chance for revenge, the other a chance for redemption. Together they must make a choice. Together they hold the key. 

Together only they can save the heart of her king. 

This book contains explicit sexual material and violence. It is only suited for mature readers 18 years of age and older.

TEASERS

Teaser 1Teaser 2Teaser 3Teaser 4


BUY LINKS





WLK Author Bio
Julia Mills - author_picMom of two rockin' girls, Reader of everything, Author of The Dragon Guards series and many more surprises to come!
I am a sarcastic,sometimes foul-mouthed, not afraid to drink a beer, always southern woman with 2 of the most amazing teenage daughters,
a menagerie of animals and a voracious appetite for reading who recently decided to write the storied running through her brain. I read my first book, Dr Suess' Cat in The Hat by myself at 4 and was hooked.
I believe a good book along with shoes, makeup and purses will never let a girl down and that all heroes of all the books
I have ever read or will ever write pale in comparison to my daddy! I am a sucker for a happy ending and love some hot sweaty sex with a healthy dose of romance.
I am still working on my story but believe it will contain all of the above with as much SPICE as I can work into it. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment