Audiobook Title: Striker
Author: Lilly Atlas
Narrator: Noah Michael Levine
Publisher: Lilly Atlas
Length: 9 hours and 14 minutes (unabridged)
Audio Release Date: Sep. 23, 2016
Dr. Lila Emerson is finally free of the shadow of her politically connected family, with her new job in a small town Emergency Room. But her new peace is shattered when she encounters the dangerous, but compelling Striker. He’s everything she should stay away from, but all she craves. And since he keeps turning up in her ER, he’s hard to avoid.
As Vice President of No Prisoners outlaw motorcycle club, Striker is no stranger to violence. But when it touches the pretty doctor he wants in his bed, he’ll do anything to keep her safe. When Striker and Lila are thrust together, sparks fly and passions ignite. Before long they find themselves entangled in a relationship neither saw coming.
The MC can and will eliminate any threat against Lila, but what if they—and the man she’s falling for—are the reason she’s in danger?
Lilly Atlas is a contemporary romance author, proud Navy wife, and mother of two spunky girls. By day she works as a physical therapist for a hospital in Virginia. Lilly is an avid romance reader, and expects her Kindle to beg for mercy every time she downloads a new book. Thankfully, it hasn’t happened yet, and she can often be found absorbed in a good book.
Noah Michael Levine is an Audie Award-Winning audiobook narrator and producer living in beautiful Nyack, NY. His over 180 titles include almost every genre. While he loves his work completely – and collaborating with all kinds of different authors, he does not love writing about himself in the third person.
Event-wide from Oct. 18-25
Prize: A digital copy of the Striker audiobook via Audible.com. *2 Winners!
- No purchase is required to enter this giveaway.
- Open internationally.
- Participants must be over age 18.
- No giveaway blogs permitted to enter.
- There will be two randomly selected winners.
- Winner determined by random selection via giveaway widget (Rafflecopter).
- Odds of winning determined by total number of entrants.
- By entering, you grant the right to publicize your name and likeness (avatar) in the event of winning.
- Personal information may be required to send prizes (email address for digital prizes). This information will only be shared with a third-party sending the prize. Personal information will never be sold or misused.
- The winner will be notified on October 26 and must respond within 3 days of notification or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
Awesome post, Carra! There are also review copies available for adoption for anyone not lucky enough to win the giveaway (http://wp.me/P7Jxrt-2fy). Snag one quickly!ReplyDelete