Sunday, July 19, 2015

FREE July 19th/20th ONLY: Rocked (Part 1) by Bella Love-Wins and Bella Wild

Rocked_Cover

FREEBIE 19/20th ONLY


Title: Rocked (Billionaire's Obsession Book 1)
Author: Bella Love-Wins and Bella Wild
Genre: Contemporary / New Adult Rockstar Romance

Blurb

Rock star billionaire Johnny Q Venom would rather be writing songs and performing for small audiences than flying across the globe for concerts and celebrity appearances. The man knows exactly what he wants...to possess Amanda Baker completely. For over three years, Johnny has followed Amanda's rise and fall as female wrestler Roxy Punisher. And now that the time is right, he will pull out all the stops to finally have her. Can he break down Amanda's emotional defences and win her over?

Forced to retire from her passion of female MMA wrestling in her early twenties, full-time security guard Amanda Baker gets the opportunity of a lifetime -- to be the personal bodyguard of multi-platinum rockstar Johnny Q Venom. And for more money that she has ever seen. What Amanda doesn't know is her new employer has secretly been her biggest fan for years. Will the handsome billionaire be her model boss, or will their sizzling attraction to each other cause her more problems than it's worth?

Buy Links

Amazon US | Amazon UK


Author Bio


Hi, I'm Bella. I'm so excited to share my Contemporary and New Adult and College romance stories with you. I write new adult billionaire romance and romantic thrillers.

About me: I live a little north of Toronto and dream of moving to the small town of Grimsby, Ontario one day very soon. Once I move out of the city, I would love to have a Shih Tzu and 2 cats as pets and practice kids. I find my stories to be about new adults and characters in their mid-twenties, sometimes from wealthy families. My philosophy toward life is to laugh, learn and improve daily.

Author Links

FB Author Page

Amazon Author Page

Twitter

Website



Blitz brought to you by Love, Lust & Erotic Pleasures
LLEP Book Blog Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment