Thursday, October 9, 2014

Book Review: All Lined Up: A Rusk University Novel by Cora Carmack


All Lined Up by Cora Carmack

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All Lined Up is actually the first book I’ve read by Cora Carmack, and after finishing I immediately dashed off to TBR the rest of her works. The writing was wonderful-the story flowed so well that I found myself flying right through it…it’s one of those stories where you think, “Sleep? What’s that?” because you don’t want to put it down.

The characters were very well developed, and I thought Dallas and Carson were the perfect leads. Carson is the quintessential book boyfriend-sweet and caring, hot and sexy, determined-you can’t help but fall for him. All of the characters-leads and secondary-are very well developed and all contribute to the success of this story. It’s also very easy to relate to the characters, as it feels like they could be classmates (well, if I was 20 years younger anyway).

Funny, sweet and sexy would perfectly describe this story. I loved the chemistry between Dallas and Carson, and the scene where they first encounter each other is a fantastic “meet-cute”. You can’t help but root for the two of them right from the start. Their story will touch your heart :-)

All Lined Up is also a great look at family-the interactions of Dallas and her father provide some good drama and you get to see their relationship evolve as well, which helps round out the story.

This book is one I put on my “definitely recommend” list for the 18+ crowd and is clearly a fantastic 5 star story. Whether you’ve read any of Cora’s books previously or not-you’ll surely want to add this one to your collection!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment