Sunday, April 20, 2014

Book Review: Entangled (Evolve Series #2.5, novella) by S.E. Hall

Entangled (Evolve, #2.5)Entangled by S.E. Hall

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Entangled was a good, quick read but I honestly don't think it really added much more to the series. It was a lot of continuous declarations of love between Dane and Laney, with a healthy dose of the steamy stuff thrown in. You do get to see more into Dane's head and how completely devoted to Laney he is. But for me, honestly? I think this could have been made part of one of the other books or by giving Dane and Laney a second book focused just on them, fleshing out the things brought up in Entangled.

The writing is still very good, and as with the first two books, the characters of The Crew are still favorites. One thing this book sure does is pique your interest for Sawyer's story even more, and I can't wait to start reading it!

3 solid stars, a good way to pass the time if you've read the first two books in the series.  As the author states in the synopsis, the characters are getting older so yes, there's more sexy, steamy stuff going on so I'd recommend to 18+.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment