Tuesday, August 7, 2018

New Release-Excerpt: CIRCLE OF TRUST by Nicholas Bella & Aimee Nicole Walker (Genesis Circle #2)

Circle of Trust RDB Banner

CIRCLE OF TRUST
GENESIS CIRCLE BOOK 2
NICHOLAS BELLA & AIMEE NICOLE WALKER
M/M PARANORMAL ROMANCE
RELEASE DATE: 08.07.18

 Cirlce of Trust Cover

COVER DESIGN: JAY AHEER/ Simply Defined Art

BLURB

Lorcán Kennedy is a take-no-prisoner vampire whose grit is tested when slain vampires start showing up in his sector. His investigation reveals a blessed weapon was used in the slayings, which leads him to a rogue hunter with a grudge against vampires.

Christian Wolfe is a no-nonsense hunter who believes the only good vampire is a dead one, but his code of honor keeps his hatred in check. When his integrity is questioned, he will do anything to defend it, including work with his enemy.

Vampire and hunter unite to solve the case, although for very different reasons. Lorcán wants to prove he is worthy of his Regent title once and for all. Christian wants to uncover who is framing him for the vampire deaths. It sounds easy enough, but neither are prepared for the desire that arcs between them when their eyes meet for the first time. When longing glances give way to passionate kisses and scorching touches, these powerful beings will learn that their bond goes beyond mere attraction. It is fate.

Sparks and fangs fly in this second installment of the Genesis Circle, a paranormal romance series written by Nicholas Bella and Aimee Nicole Walker. This book contains explicit material and is intended for adults 18 and older.



Circle of Trust Teaser 1

EXCERPT

“You can kill me, but it won’t solve your problem.”

“Oh, hunter, killing you is the last thing on my mind right now,” he said in a dangerously soft and seductive voice. I felt the evidence of his arousal against my stomach and willed my d*ck not to respond to the curve of his ass pressing against it.

“It’s never going to happen, vampire.” I grabbed onto my anger with both hands, hoping it would save me from myself. “Get it out of your head right now.”

“The way that you’re huffing and puffing reminds me of the Big Bad Wolf,” Lorcán said. “How about you huff and puff and blow me instead?” he suggested.

“F*ck you,” I replied without thinking.

“Well, then…” Lorcán let his words trail off then pressed his lips hard against mine in a bruising kiss.

Circle of Trust Teaser 2



Aimee Logo
I am a wife and mother to three kids, three dogs, and a cat. When I’m not dreaming up stories, I like to lose myself in a good book, cook or bake. I'm a girly tomboy who paints her fingernails while watching sports and yelling at the referees.


I will always choose the book over the movie. I believe in happily-ever-after. Love inspires everything that I do. Music keeps me sane.



Nicolas Bella Logo
About me? Hmmm, I'm just a person with a wild imagination and a love for words who was sitting around the house one day and said, "Why hasn't anyone written a book like this before?". As with every storyteller, I wanted to share mine with the world. I like my erotica dark, gritty, sexy... and even a little raunchy. I'm not afraid to go there and I hope you aren't afraid to go there with me. When I'm not writing, I love watching movies and TV shows, clubbing, biking, and hanging out with family and friends. I love life.

I'd love to hear from you, feel free to send me a shout out!




Vibrant Promotions Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment