Wednesday, December 2, 2015

SALE: Guided Love by Tracie Redmond (12/2-12/4/15)

GL Sale Banner

Title: Guided Love (The Prick Series Book 1)

Author: Tracie Redmond

Sale Blitz: Dec 2-4

Hosted by: Always Behind A Book



GOODREADS


GR Icon

GL Cover


SYNOPSIS

Sam Jacobs has been best friends with Camaron Willis since the second grade. Ever since the day they met her heart belonged to him. 

Now graduating from college Sam moves across the country to start their life together. 

They have been planning this for years, she will help him with his tattoo business while writing her first novel. Together, they will make their dreams come true. 

Life and people change, Sam finds herself discovering that the one you thought you always wanted may not be the one you need. 

Sometimes life guides you to places you always should have been.


Guided love Sale Teaser


BUY LINK


amazon-logo-80x80  Amazon UK  Amazon AU  Amazon CA  Smashwords button


EXCERPT


“Hey, Samantha, where is the prick?” I stand on top of the counter covered in paint. It’s in my hair and down my shirt, shorts and legs, something Axel finds to be quite funny by the look on his face.  

“He went out with the guys for a beer. I thought you’d be there with him.”  I can see a slight hesitation in his response. 

“Damn, yeah, I forgot that they were meeting tonight. You’re here alone and left the door unlocked? You need to make sure you lock that, even when you are home you don’t want just anyone walking in.”  

I shake my head and look back at the wall. “Yeah, Axel, I wouldn’t want just anyone walking into my apartment.”  I am expecting him to just go and meet up with the pricks but to my surprise, he sits down at the table. 

“Need any help?”  I turn around again and see him already pulling his tee over his head. 

“Why are you taking your shirt off, Axel?”  

He looks up at me with these mesmerizing brown eyes and in all seriousness he replies, “This is my favorite shirt.” Like that should be a logical reason for why he is taking it off.  

“Well, Axel, if it’s your favorite shirt don’t you think you should keep it on?” He shakes his head like my question isn’t logical.  

“Babe, I am not going to get paint on this shirt. I'm here so I’m going to help you.” 

I can’t help but smile.  I really do appreciate the fact that he is willing to help and that he feels comfortable enough with me to want to stay. I motion to the extra brush and pail and he heads over and picks it up. Axel’s back is to me and I never realized how many tattoos he has. He is covered. Truly, his body is a canvas of art—across his shoulder blades he has Strength in big bold lettering. Underneath that, he has an oak tree with the roots leading down to his belt. The detail of the tree is magnificent, the bark and the branches along with the leaves are so realistic it truly takes my breath away. The tree looks to have something engraved into it, but I can’t see the names this far away.  

“Like what you see?” I shake my head and realize that I was caught staring at his back and the paintbrush I am holding is dripping down my arm as well as on the covered floor.  I feel myself turn red. 

“No. sorry, I mean yes . . . grrrr! I was just admiring your tattoos.”  Once again, Axel is laughing at me and shaking his head. 

“Red looks good on you, Samantha.”


GL teaser1


BIO

I was born and raised in Northeastern, Pennsylvania where I still live today with my husband and three beautiful children. Like everyone, I have had my ups and downs and have seen my life take a complete change. Previously, I was a working mom putting in 60 hours a week as a Financial Advisor but with the sudden loss of my mom who was my best friend I found myself giving up the suits and meetings for jeans and snack time. I have always had the passion for reading and found an escape through the words of all the talented authors I have read. My passion allowed me the opportunity to blog and to get a wonderful insight into the indie world. I have enormous pride and stay true to the characters and their stories as they reveal themselves to me. I am so excited to have this opportunity to share my stories and hope you love them as much as I do.

LINKS


facebook  amazon  twitter  goodreads


HOSTED


1



No comments:

Post a Comment