Saturday, May 28, 2016

Book Review: WILD RANCH: FINDING A HELPING HAND by Noah Harris


Goodreads Synopsis

"Lips pressed firmly against his, and he was surprised to find himself being kissed, and not shyly, either. Ryan was kissing him like a starving man, like he had been waiting years for this, and didn’t want to hold back anymore. " 

Jay wasn’t sure what to expect when he placed an ad in the newspaper to get some help on the family ranch. He was just hoping to find someone to do the extra work that they had once his youngest brother moved away. The last thing he expected was to find love, but that’s exactly what he got with Ryan.

DISCLAIMER: This book contains sexually explicit content that is intended for a MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. 



Carra's Review

This is the first book I've read by this author, and I was quite pleased with the story. Even though this is short, I really enjoyed the characters-both main and supporting. I thought both Jay and Ryan were sweet and they fit so well together. 

To be honest, I think this book could be expanded into a much longer one-I know I for one would love to have more background for the characters and maybe a bit more conflict other that the main characters realizing their feelings for each other. But even though the story is not very long, it still made for a nice, quick read with a dose of heat.

I'm looking forward to reading more by this author, and am hoping to see more expanded works in the future.  4 stars, recommended for M/M romance fans 18+ for M/M sexual content.



Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment