TITLE: Death and Destruction
SERIES: Death and Destruction Book 1
AUTHOR: Patricia Logan
GENRE: M/M Romance
PUBLISHER: Self Publisher
COVER ARTIST: AJ Corza
LENGTH: 100k words
RELEASE DATE: May 27th
Forced to go into witness protection, ATF agent, Thayne Wolfe, is less than thrilled. The State’s Attorney needs him to testify against one of the most ruthless and notorious arms dealers in the world. Expecting boredom and lots of daytime television, he instead ends up with a ridiculous new job, a stupid new name, and the world’s most annoying shadow. Jarrett Evans, is nevertheless tasked with keeping Wolfe alive long enough to put Mills Lang and his crew away for the rest of their miserable lives.
Jarrett Evans, former Marine, has always been a free spirit, doing the dirty work for Uncle Sam whenever and wherever he’s needed. One of the best snipers in the world, Evans is at peace with the man he’s become. That doesn’t mean he’s ever liked the cold-blooded killer who stares back at him from the mirror every day. The moment he meets pretty boy, Thayne Wolfe however, things start a slow change and redemption begins to sound possible.
Mills Lang, the world’s most ruthless arms dealer, is little more than a serial killer in his own right. Rotting away in prison with nothing but time on his hands, Lang is determined to destroy the man he allowed into his inner circle. Thayne Wolfe will die in the most painful way… along with anyone he loves.
(Stay tuned for Thayne and Jarrett’s continuing adventures. “Flash and Bang” Book Two… coming soon!)
Character Interview (Thayne Wolfe)
1. What is your biggest fear? That I’ll be hurt on the job to the extent that I can no longer do it. I love working and without it, I would be lost.
2. What is your most prized possession? I have a lead-weighted truncheon that I picked up in an antique store. I like to fantasize about the bandit who used it. lol
3. What do you enjoy doing on your day off? Watching Jarrett at the firing range (or just getting him naked). It’s really a toss-up. He looks good both ways.
4. Your best childhood memory? Working in the barber shop with my dad and my mom. I loved being close to them and learning from them.
5. Where do you hope to be in five years? Who knows. I want to work doing what I love. I hope I’m still with Jarrett, though he is really a rolling stone. He might get bored with me. I’ll have to see. I’m pretty crazy about him.
About the Author
Patricia Logan resides in Los Angeles, California along with her husband, four children, her grandchild and ever increasing number of cats. When not being stage mom, baking cookies, or scooping kitty litter, she writes steamy, award winning, gay erotic romance and tries to lead her readers on a journey of discovery with more than a little angst.
Tour Dates & Stops
MAY 27 : FIRST EXCERPT
MAY 30 : AUTHOR’S INTERVIEW
MAY 31 : FIRST TEASER
JUNE 1 : CHARACTER’S INTERVIEW
JUNE 2: SECOND TEASER
JUNE 3 : SECOND EXCERPT
JUNE 6 :
JUNE 7 :