Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Added a "My Races" page

I added a "My Races" page to my blog here. It lists all the races I've done (with links to the race reports if I've written one) and includes a list of future races I've registered for and/or have planned on my calendar. Figured I'd just put them all in one place for easy access, either by me or anyone else who might be interested in my ramblings. I got the idea from another blog I happened upon one day (can't remember what one or I'd link it) and just now got around to adding my own race page.

I should probably get around to packing for Everest...it's already Tuesday night and I'm leaving Friday morning and haven't even pulled out my bag yet. I did write up my packing list though. I really need to put it on the computer so I can just print it out each time and just adjust the # of each item I'm bringing depending on the length of the trip. I think I'll go do that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment