Sunday, June 10, 2018

Audiobook Spotlight: F*CKING SHATTERED by K.B. Andrews


F*CKING SHATTERED
by K.B. Andrews

Genre: YA Romance



I've always been the shy, quiet one.
My best friend, the fun loving, outgoing one.
When she's gone, taken away entirely way too soon,
I have to learn how to live.

And not just for me, but for her too.

I have to live for the both of us.

That means doing things I'd never do, stepping out of the shadows to join the rest of the world- taking chances, falling in love, and getting into a little trouble along the way.

Losing my best friend broke me.
And when a person breaks,
They f*cking shatter.







✯✯✯✯✯ "An emotional rollercoaster" by Brandi W via Audible
What an incredible story! I knew nothing about this story before listening to it, and I'm so glad I got the opportunity. It is a beautifully written story filled with heart ache, love and rediscovering yourself. The narrator, Sarah did an incredible job of conveying the emotion of the book. I was hooked at the first chapter!

✯✯✯✯✯ "Loved it" by Kay via Audible
This was my first K.B. Andrews novel and I loved it. F*cking Shattered was an emotional, touching novel that had me hooked from start to finish. Its a story about friendship and love, about grief and dealing with grief. Its also about living your life.
I loved Jovie and River. Together they were perfect and I loved going on that journey with them. You will experience a range of emotions with this novel, from crying to laughing to shock, KB Andrews gave us all the feels in this story. 
I listened to the audible version of this novel narrated by Sarah Puckett and it was amazing. She did a great job bringing these characters to life and I enjoyed it. 
I loved this novel and I would highly recommend it.

✯✯✯✯✯ "I truly enjoyed this story!" by Julie D via Audible
This story of friendship, loss, and new love did my heart good! I think Katie arranged this all hoping it would work out the way it did!! I enjoyed the lists and how they made each item happen!!! Sarah Puckett does a wonderful job with the storyline and with the definition between the characters. I enjoy listening to stories she narrates.



K.B. Andrews was born and raised in a small town in Southern Illinois. She has been dreaming up stories since she was a small child, before she even knew how to spell. She took the first step into self publishing in November of 2016 and hasn't looked back since. Currently, she has written five books, three books in The Chance Series, Finding You in the Darkness, and Losing a Piece of Me. She is a stay-at-home mom of two children, and spends her days in a chaotic mess of life and writing. To stay up to date on things she's working on, find her on FacebookTwitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!


Website ✯ Goodreads ✯ Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment